This Valentine’s Day it feels more important than ever to come together and appreciate all the things that make our communities great. Treating each other with love and kindness is always important, and when times are tough this is easy to forget.
I hope Franklin and I can share a little joy and happiness with you and your loved ones this Valentine’s Day with our recording of this fun, classic song. Call your parents, smile at your neighbor, and be sure to wish someone a Happy Valentine’s Day.
Are You a Lovelander?
Franklin and I are creating a second music video featuring photos of Loveland locals in front of their favorite local landmarks! Send your photos to [email protected] before February 9th, 2021 to be featured in our Loveland Photo Montage video!
Check Out Our Music Video!
- Fiddle and Voice – Vi Wickam
- Guitar – Franklin Taggart
- Author – W. R. Williams, 1907
- Arranged by Vi Wickam
- Recording Engineer – Colin Wilson
- Mixing and Mastering – Vi Wickam
- Photography by Christina Gressianu
- Album Art Colin Wilson and Christina Gressianu