It’s a beautiful Thanksgiving Day here in Colorado. The sun is shining. The trees are losing their leaves (except for the oak tree in my front yard. And, I am so thankful for the amazing people that surround me.
It’s so easy to get wrapped up in our day to day lives and forget about the blessings that surround us.
Here are a few things that I am thankful for today.
- Music in my life. I am so grateful to have the privilege of being to spend such a large part of my life making and teaching music. And, all of you have helped make this possible for me. Thank you for being a part of my life!
- My Dad, who made me see a bigger world than I could see, and challenged me to step up to play in that bigger world.
- The awesome staff at [my] Talent Forge. I am so fortunate to be able to work with some of the most amazing musician teachers I know. These guys are not just fantastic teachers, they are awesome people too, and they bless my life every day.
- Being in Colorado. It’s great to live here. My family is nearby. The community is super supportive of local music. The weather is pretty sweet. And, the cowboy spirit lives on in the people here.
- My Supportive Sweetheart. Christina always has my back, and I don’t say enough how amazing she is. I can always count on her.
- My awesome Daughter. Allie just keeps getting more awesome everyday. She even made the honor roll last quarter. Let’s just say I’m really proud of the awesome young lady she is becoming.
If you feel inspired, leave me a comment, and let me know what you are thankful for today!
ps. [my] Talent Forge is offering a Thanksgiving Weekend Special. It’s a lifetime membership, and it’s only available until Monday at Midnight.