- Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Or, in other words: Do everything you do as if unto the glory of God.
- Don’t let the urgent keep you from the important.
- Good ideas are a dime a dozen. Execution is everything.
- Opportunities are all around you. If your eyes are open, you will see them.
- Surround yourself with people who are smarter than yourself.
- My dad always told me to work smart, not hard. I have learned that to find success, you must work both and smart.
- Always have a teachable heart. Never close yourself off to learning something new.
- Be a friend to everyone you meet. You never know when they will be the one who helps you.
- Give first, without expectation of receiving anything in return, and you will be blesssed beyond your wildest dreams.
- Don’t worry about making money, worry about providing value, and money will come.
- Always Live with Integrity. A good name is better to have than great riches.
10 Lessons to Live By (Plus 1) – Wisdom I Believe
March 2, 2010 By Leave a Comment